ISES DC 2012 Annual Expo
ISES DC 2012 Annual Expo
Monday, November 19
2013 promises a re-energized economy, lots of inaugural balls and a growing market for Special Events!!!! Position yourself and your company to be at the head of the line by building your network and your brand at the area's premier trade show for special event professionals!
Attendees- In addition to rubbing shoulders with the best of the best in event planning, you'll see the best of the best vendors showcasing the latest and greatest decor, rentals, tech stuff and more. You can also participate in sessions featuring some of the area's most successful special event professionals. See below for details!
Share & Learn…Learn & Share
5:00 – 6:00pm
Leading edge educational research increasingly shows that the best learning occurs when we share with each other and reflect on what we hear. You can take advantage of this finding and make the most of your Expo experience by participating in our peer-to-peer roundtables. We’ve identified four topic areas for you to explore with your peers and discover new perspectives and opportunities. Each will be moderated by a subject-matter expert.
- Marketing = Networking = Marketing – We all know that personal relationships represent the most effective marketing tool out there, but the path to building those relationships isn’t always very clear and we often get there by chance rather than plan. Let’s talk with each other about how we established the relationships we have and discover the common steps that got us there…so we can make them happen with more consistency and make the most of them when they do. Session Moderator: Peggy Hoffman, President, Mariner Management & Marketing.
- Best Practices with Vendors – Join the conversation with experienced vendors as they talk about what information they need from planners, what questions planners should ask of their vendors, and more…Share your questions, your experiences as a planner and learn how others cope. Session Moderator, Ashley Beard, Event Designer, Windows Catering.
- Beyond the Chapter: Getting the Most from ISES International -- You've heard it before... Your membership is only as valuable as you make it! Take this hour to hear from ISES Northeast Regional Vice President Kelly Coronel and ISES DC Chapter Past President Pamela Burton Moore about the educational and networking opportunities available as part of our worldwide organization
Preliminary Event Schedule
Education 5:00pm - 6:00pm
Exhibits Open 6:00pm - 9:00pm
SAMUEL RIGGS IV ALUMNI CENTER
College Park, MD 20742-1521
301.405.9756 / 800.336.8627
Free parking in lot 1 directly across from Center after 4pm.
Pay by Space parking in garage adjacent to Center all day.
Free shuttle from College Park Metro from 4:30-9:00pm.
ISES Member $10.00 if paid by November 18; $15.00 thereafter
Non Member/Guest $15.00 if paid by November 18; $20.00 thereafter
Don't delay...Online registration closes at Midnight, Sunday, November 18!
What people are saying about ISESDC Expo …
- “The design, decor, and timing of the event were flawless.”
- “I was thrilled to reconnect with old friends and meet new vendors.”
- “This is a spectacular trade show for event professionals that shows us what’s new in the industry and what the latest trends are.”
- “It was full of imaginative and fresh ideas!”
Search the Site!
Special Thanks to
Our Sponsors, Exhibitors and Partners to Date
Electric Entertainment (Band Showcase)
Atlantic Valet (Bar Sponsor)
Drapes - Drape Kings
Venue - Samuel Riggs Alumni Center